Sunday, April 3, 2011

belly ache

The kids have all been struck with the stomach bug that’s going around :(
Judson has started to feel better. He had it the worst and missed 2 days of school last week. Judson also missed the April Fools Day race. That was a big bummer for him, he had been looking forward to it since he ran in last years race. New shoes were all ready to run too...


Natalie and Tucker started getting sick last night so they did alot of sleeping today.

Russ picked up to days of overtime and avoided us all. (Smart Man!)

This was s"crap" weekend. I saw the girls just for a bit this time. I was able to get a bunch of sewing done today during all the napping. I really missed all the fun chit chatting though.
I must remind my kids that it is not nice to be sick on weekends that mom has plans!

Hope that you all had a fun and healthy weekend!!!!

Here's some crafty things I made Nat this week :)

1 comment:

  1. I love the shoes i have new balances and they make me wicked fast.
    The blanket they are using looks like it was made by a skilled blanketer

    ReplyDelete