Tuesday, July 20, 2010

CALIFORNIA!!! bound

It’s about time that I post a blog on my trip to California!



I grew up thinking that California is hot and sunny all the time. Often that is the case, but I actually fled from the hot and humid upper 90 degree NY weather to some comfortable and sometimes cool California. I loved it, it was so nice to have a break from the heat!


A {huge} THANK YOU to my hosts Shannon and her husband-to-be Geoff. I could not have asked for better hospitality or tour guides. They did a great job of making sure that I got everything out of my 72 hours in California. We were busy, but I forget how much easier it is to bounce from one thing to another when you don’t have kids in tow. We were very busy, but I never felt rushed and we even found time to sit back and relax. It was a wonderful and much needed break from my everyday routine.






Also a {huge} THANK YOU to Russ and Uncle Dent, for holding down the fort while I was away. How great are those two?!?!?! Not only did they never complain about watching the kids (all 6 if you include the goats) I came home to happy kids and a clean house. A momma can’t ask for more than that!

Where are the Care Bears?

No comments:

Post a Comment